Blest Boys DotaClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Admin Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven

My Admin Request Empty
PostSubject: My Admin Request   My Admin Request EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Onoma Nikos
Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: Greece-English-French
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info One year experience-5 months proper gaming-friendly and energetic in game-love group work and arso games
Battle.Net Account: Fae_Pousti_Fae

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:

Your activity and average playtime each week: Gaming at least 1 hour a day or at least I try-channel gaming and prefer arso-at weekends I play in average 8-9 hours depends on my activities

How long you have been playing DotA: I ve been playing dota for one year but properly 5 months

Your ability to communicate with others:very friendly and energetic-keen on with other players

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?? of course

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?with humor basicly but I hate when others calling names to me..

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks): no of course not I learn from my superiors

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? My friend danths probably

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) no problem

Final Thoughts hope to be an admin...and hope for clan's best

Why do you want to be an Admin: cause I think I'll be a fair and good one and I will get better
Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: cause I know how to behave and I am really friendly
A few things about yourself: love sports and pc too-have experience in every kind of pc game(strategy,mmorpg,action games e.t.c.) love metal music-water polo athlete-have lots of friends(and girlfriends^^)
Back to top Go down
Ikerakos
Admin
Ikerakos

My Admin Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Admin Request   My Admin Request EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:26 pm

I will check u trial first i don t know how you play and if you have good manners !
For the moment you are an admin !
Back to top Go down
https://blestboys.forumotion.com

My Admin Request
Page 1 of 1